1. When logged into the portal, on the Top Navigation Go Services -> My services
- Alternately, click the Services icon for a list of current products/services.
The specific product/service can also be clicked directly from the summary section on the front page.
2. From the product/services list page, click on any row for which you need the details.
3. Now you are looking at the details page for the particular product(hosting package). From this screen you are able to preform a number of common tasks and also interact with the hosting server directly.
If you prefer, you can log into the hosting control panel(cPanel) instead. That will give you fine grain access to all aspects of your hosting package, including emails.
*Due to the high access level to your hosting, the cPanel credentials are not displayed. You are encourage to use alternate methods for file upload and cPanel access than storing cPanel credentials on your local machine.
From the left margin, you can log straight into cPanel with the shortcut.
This button will redirect you to the back-end of your domain's Green Hosting.
Here you'll be able to adjust many aspects around the domain hosting, databases, DNS and also email settings.
4. At any stage if your cPanel password needs to be changed/updated, use the portal "Change Password" action in the left margin, to ensure that all other portal shortcuts and functions remain linked.